Tuesday, November 30, 2010

7 Months Old!

Sears called.  Specifically Sears Portrait Studio called.  Wondering where I had been, and if they could give me a free wall portrait.  What could I do?  I had no choice...Sloan was turning 7 Months old in a few days, and afterall free was free.  As we drove, I repeated this mantra in my head "I will not buy the whole package, I will not buy the disc" over and over and over.  I was prepared, and fully armed, I had practiced the word no, let the picture taking begin.

And then this happened.


I maybe could have left the cookie picture behind, although he loves his cookies, and it's such a good representation of how he looks most of the time, but then this happened...


Followed by this....



And of course we needed some updated cowboy hat pictures...

And I couldn't leave this one behind...


And about the time this one came up, I told her to start burning the disc and get me an order form...




I now have a new plan...I think Sloan is going to have to go to work as a baby model, he's had lots of practice after all, and then this can be called "work".  Much easier to justify a day at the office :)

Love,

Julie

1 comment:

  1. What Sear's did you got to??? I went to sear's for our Anniversary photo's and they are crap... I am so disappointed. And yours look great.... Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete