Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat!

I have never been so excited for Halloween, well at least not for... rather than count the years, let's just a say a really long time. I scoured the stores, and then the Internet looking for the perfect first Halloween costume for Sloan.  And I think I found it. 

Our house has been taken over...quite literally actually by a Monster!!  But have you ever seen such a cute monster?

I thought having a picture taken would be enough for his first Halloween, but as the big day drew nearer, I started making plans to go out trick or treating.  I thought just Jodi's and Moms...but we made 6 stops, and I'll be honest after we got home, fed him supper, and had a few minutes before bath time, it took every ounce of will power in me not to put him back in his costume and hit some neighbours houses. I might do it tonight though :)

Here is a few highlights from our first Halloween

In the car seat all ready to go...at 3:30 in the afternoon, because little Monsters are asleep by 6:30.

Little Monster held by Big Mon...oh no that's just too easy. 

Momma's House, pretty good stop, Sloan got a laptop!

Auntie Wanda's house...Dad stole some candy at this one.


Great Auntie Renie trying to convince Mom Sloan was ready for Chocolate.
Just wait until he can yell "Trick or Treat"

Hope you had a Happy Halloween!

Love,

Julie


2 comments:

  1. Oh julie how precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that we missed ya coming out to the farm!! Darn.....such an adorable costume for sure! He gets more handsome every picture Julie! <3

    ReplyDelete