Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Santa Baby!

It was painfully obvious who the star of our Christmas card would be this year...and sadly after 7 1/2 months of life, there was no photos of Sloan suitable for a Christmas card.  What was I to do, but schedule in a few.

I bought a Santa hat for him, I bought the kids size, but it didn't fit - way too small, man that's a big head.  So back I went for the adult size, and while I was there I picked up some red ribbon, and figured we were good to go.  (Do you find yourself thinking...a little less information would sometimes be ok Julie...) 

Here are the results of our Santa shoot...


And, "the one"...


And the finished product...which for the most part, I failed to mail out.  So here is your Christmas Card!  As for your Christmas letter, please visit http://www.juliegiles.blogspot.com/ all our goings on are well detailed there! ;)


Merry Christmas!

Love,

Julie

1 comment:

  1. I won't lie, I sometimes giggle to myself and roll my eyes as I read about your shopping sprees....but this one was definetly worth it! Those are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete