Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cry for Help

I'm thinking some public pressure would help! I'm asking you guys to intervene.  I need a haircut!  My Dad thinks my mom is afraid because I cried a little last time, but I notice my Dad hasn't offered to take me either, my Auntie is so busy she can't fit it in...but something has GOT to give. This is getting ridiculous!! 

I'm very serious about this I've taken up smoking french fries to prove my point...and next it will be drinking...

Look at me I look like a hippie and "Kramer" (whoever that is)...someone help please!

Love,  Sloan

2 comments:

  1. Well better do it sooner than later. It'd be kinda awkward for him going for his second hair cut when he's 18, and crying because he's scared since his mommy wouldn't take him before that so he could get used to it!!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete